Serving Our Community with COVID-19 Business Resiliency Programs (CBRP)
The COVID-19 Business Resiliency Program was designed to help your business recover from the pandemic. With CARES Act funding these resources are available free of charge to women- owned, and minority-owned businesses in our area.
COVID-19 Business Resiliency
Child & Day Care Centers
Food Services & Restaurants
Salons & Personal Care
COVID-19 Business Resources and Trainings
Check out our business resiliency program with opportunities and workshops to help you build your knowledge and thrive.
Prepared to help you navigate through these uncertain times, subject matter experts share their wisdom in these videos. The presentations are free and available at LiftLearn. Click here to create a free account and access them today.
- CyberSecurity & Telework During COVID
- Essential Documents During COVID
- Getting Your Business Online During COVID
- Leadership During COVID
- Mitigating Economic Impact of COVID
- Remote Customer Service During COVID
- Sales Recovery During COVID
- Supply Chain & Distribution During COVID