Stories and Strategies from Women in Tech
About this event
Connect with a diverse panel of founders and leaders who will share their stories of how they built their businesses, navigated their careers and strategies they used to scale and grow. These women bring unique perspectives and insights to help you ignite your ideas and overcome the challenges women face in tech. Plus, learn about the programs and resources available through the LiftFund Women’s Business Center for female founders with technology companies.
- Marilyn Kibler-Colon , Verizon Executive
- Darlena Kelly, President/CEO of SimiDigi
- Jamita Machen, CEO & Founder of The Software Vault
- Kavitha Ramesh, IT Product Strategist & Development & Design Team at Mr. Cooper
- Veena Somareddy, Co-founder and CTO at NeuroRehabVR
About the WBC
The Liftfund Women’s Business Center is dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs, especially women and minorities. Click to learn more about the Women’s Business Center.
The LiftFund Dallas/Fort Worth Women’s Business Center is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.