How to Cope with COVID: Maintaining Emotionally Healthy Businesses for CEOs
This is a series of emotional wellness webinar sessions for women business owners to help them maintain emotionally healthy businesses through the pandemic and post-pandemic. Business owners must be prepared for the many emotional challenges and issues they will be working through in this unprecedented pandemic. Female entrepreneurs will be provided tools to enable them to deal with stress management, emotional security, mindfulness, as well as methods to prevent mental health crisis(s) by creating an emotional wellness plan to ensure a thriving and healthy business and workforce. Each week will have a different focus, so be sure to sign up for each one.
Participants will learn
• to understand the impact of emotional health and wellness
• to understand self-care management
• how to identify your internal stress and emotional triggers and those of your employees
• strategies for dealing with your own targeted stressors
• strategies for being emotionally prepared
• how to evaluate and assess your emotional needs to ensure healthy leadership
• techniques to manage an emotionally healthy personal and professional life
About the Speaker
Dr. Lawana Gladney, PhD, speaker, trainer, author, and media personality is the premiere emotional wellness doctor. Her PhD in Instructional Psychology and Technology focuses on emotional wellness and the science of the mind. She focuses not only on human behavior, but how the brain processes information that will lead to change. With that expertise and background, coupled with years of research, Dr. Gladney has developed several programs and systems that when applied, are guaranteed to change perspectives, attitudes, and behaviors of individuals.
The LiftFund Dallas/Fort Worth Women’s Business Center is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.